Senior Sales Strategy Analyst, EnterpriseSan Francisco
We’re looking for an experienced strategy and operations professional to join the Revenue Strategy team at Asana. The Revenue Strategy team partners with Asana’s GMs and revenue leaders and is responsible for defining and driving our go-to-market strategy.
In this role, you will act as a strategic partner to the business; focusing on opportunities to advance the business’ go-to-market efforts within our Enterprise segment, side-by-side with senior leaders in sales.
What you’ll achieve
- Define the go-to-market strategy for Asana’s AMER sales team in alignment with broader company goals over a 2-3 year time horizon
- Own and execute strategic projects to deliver on that strategy, working cross-functionally across sales, customer success, marketing, product, finance, user operations
- Drive data-driven decision making and operational excellence
- Refine our operating model for Asana’s selling motion; including team cadence, processes, policies, data, and tooling for our field-facing account teams
- Act as an internal ‘voice’ for the AMER sales team to both senior revenue leaders/executives and cross-functional partners
- 4+ years’ relevant experience in strategy, operations, finance, management consulting, or a similar role (SaaS experience a must, but need not be for all of those years)
- Experience supporting enterprise sales teams
- Experience managing complex projects end-to-end; from inception to design to execution and, ultimately, impact
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally by building relationships and influencing others
- Strong analytical fluency, modeling, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Ownership mindset
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- (nice to have) Proficiency in SQL and our tech stack: Salesforce (CRM) and Looker/Tableau (BI)
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.