Technical Solutions EngineerSan Francisco
At Asana, we know that our customers all have their own unique workflows spanning across many different tools and services. The Technical Services team is responsible for the delivery and technical consultancy of custom platform workflows and implementations for our customers using our public-facing API. We are the trusted technical advisors not only for customers but also internally.
Through your deep product and technical knowledge and expertise in business workflows, you’ll support our NAMER Enterprise Sales team and ensure their customers make the best out of their Asana instance. Along the way, you’ll collaborate closely with other product and engineering platform teams, where you’ll have an impactful opportunity to help craft a vision and identify gaps and improvements in the Platform roadmap.
What you’ll achieve
- Own technical design and project execution
- Solve challenging workflows and help our customers get the best of Asana
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to improve the roadmap and long-term platform strategy
- 3+ years in a Developer, Sales Engineering, Consulting Professional Services in a SaaS environment
- 1+ years of experience leading a complex project end-to-end
- Hands-on development and scripting experience with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Demonstrated success in designing and implementing integrations between SaaS and/or on-prem solutions
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical or business audience
- Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find the right solutions for our customers
- The right balance of advocacy for the customer and for Asana in all situations
- A consultant for our partner ecosystem to help them drive success and convert our mutual clients
- Cross functional collaboration experience (marketing, business, product teams) advantageous
- Conversational knowledge of software/SaaS buying behaviors
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.