Business Process AnalystSan Francisco
We’re looking for a process-driven Sales Operations professional to join Asana’s rapidly growing Revenue Organization (Sales, Customer Success & Channel)to support the team and our customers through developing and optimizing the self serve customer journey for long term customer success & via systems and processes.
This role will focus on the systems and processes that support our Self Serve Go To Market and will work closely with our Self Serve Sales organization, Product Engineering, Data Science, Business Technology and other cross functional groups to improve upon these to fuel our next phase of growth.
Asana’s Revenue Operations team supports efficiency, velocity, and productivity of revenue-generating functions at scale, through the development and optimization of relevant policy, processes, systems, support, and data to help maximize the impact Asana can have on the world.
What you’ll achieve:
- Identify improvement opportunities and optimize processes & solutions in Asana’s Self Serve Go to Markets
- Develop strategies and solutions to drive cohesion between Self Serve & Sales Assisted motions
- Design elegant, simple (yet powerful) processes that make everyone’s life a little bit easier.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence and Data Science teams to enable tracking, dashboarding, and data analysis on all parts of the customer journey
- Partner closely with our business technology team to continuously deploy enhancements in sprints, leveraging light scrum methodology.
- Gather use cases, create detailed requirements, and develop scoring rubrics to leverage as a Self Serve Sales SME in large technical implementations
- Build long-term relationships with internal counterparts to create collaborative partnerships.
- Work with cross-functional partners across marketing, finance, product, customer success, legal, IT, and business technology on key initiatives.
- Optimize and document processes within our lead-to-cash lifecycle.
- Partner with Sales Enablement for training and deployment of enhancements and large project implementations.
- Coach and mentor new team members through a breadth of skills across a variety of projects and tasks related to running the business.
- Light system administration of sales tech stack tools
- 4-8 years of experience in sales, B2C/B2B eCommerce, marketing operations and systems administration
- Comfortable reading & writing SQL queries
- Familiarity with Tableau, Zuora and industry leading eCommerce technologies and methodologies
- Ability to identify gaps or areas of improvement in our overall processes and policies.
- Ability to translate business problems into 1) technical requirements for technical audiences and 2) business impact conversations for non-technical audiences.
- Ability to prioritize work while minimizing distraction
- Ability to coordinate and manage potentially complex projects cross-functionally
- Entrepreneurial, problem-solving, “find a way” attitude and team-player
- Growth mindset: An openness to give and receive constructive feedback
- High level of integrity, and empathy for Sales, Customer Success, and Channel reps
- You are self-directed and can balance operating independently with direction checkpoints
- Customer-first attitude with a focus on problem-solving.
- A deep, genuine curiosity for the business and how it works
- Previous experience working on SFDC integrations of systems supporting Sales, Finance, Customer Success and Account Management
- Previous experience working with kanban or scrum methodologies
- SFDC Admin Certification
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.