Business Analyst - Digital MarketingDublin
The Marketing Analytics team is passionate about using data to help make better decisions and serve insights with strategic implications. Our team works on the entire marketing analytics lifecycle, from supporting the design of campaigns and experiments, to developing foundational dashboards, and leveraging data to drive key strategic decisions. We work in a cross-functional environment with product, sales, business technology, data science and other business analysts to build models that help marketers understand and influence Asana’s growth, create KPIs that measure and monitor our progress against business-critical goals, and perform ad hoc analysis diving into the impact of individual campaigns, investments, and initiatives.
Marketing Analytics is expanding its support to our global paid acquisitions teams in EMEA and APAC, and is looking for its first member in Dublin. In addition to closely collaborating with our paid acquisitions teams in EMEA, and you will also be establishing practices and processes that will set the foundation for international collaboration for the Marketing Analytics team.
What you’ll achieve
- Function as the analytics partner for our global Paid Acquisitions programs primarily in EMEA and to a lesser extent in APAC, including establishing consistent tracking, KPIs, and dashboards, supporting experimentation, plus developing insights into campaign impact on customer acquisition, product awareness, product usage, revenue and more
- Identify gaps in our marketing funnel and surface opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of available data and how they can be used for different analyses to answer questions and solve problems
- Drive interpretation, socialization, and adoption of analytics insights
- Work cross-functionally with BizTech and Engineering teams to help address analytics tracking and infrastructure challenges
- Work with Data Science to inform development of predictive models that guide marketing targeting and investments
- Establish practices and processes that foster international collaboration for the Marketing Analytics, and helping to further build out the Marketing Analytics team in Dublin
- 4+ years experience in analytics.
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries, and working with large data sets.
- Data visualization and dashboarding experience using Tableau or Looker preferred but not essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree, including coursework in statistics.
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Platform / GA360 (Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc.) or similar tools a plus.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.