Product Manager, AdoptionVancouver, BC
Product managers at Asana drive Asana’s product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity and collaboration. We’re defining the Work Management category and inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together and see the larger purpose behind their work. You’ll work directly with Engineering, Design, Experience Research, and Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, and Marketing to ship great product. You’ll take part in every type of product work here — from strategy to product to process improvements — conceptualizing, launching, and iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to help us drive adoption initiatives, and make Asana a product that the world’s teams can immediately adopt and fall in love with. In this role, you will deeply understand the emotions, needs, and desires that drive customers to commit to Asana, and craft strategies and experiences to improve user outcomes. This product team works especially closely with other teams focused on onboarding, team-wide habit building, and growth, and has strong cross-functional partnerships with Data Science and Experience Research. This product manager will also be drawn to a combination of qualitative and quantitative experimentation, and has a knack for identifying both quick wins and big bets
What you’ll achieve
- Define and deliver a compelling roadmap based on customer needs and strategic opportunities.
- Partner with Engineering and Design peers to execute on the plan.
- Connect the dots across experiences and teams to create a cohesive customer experience.
- Share best practices with the product team.
- 2+ years professional experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration.
- Strategic: inspires the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas and delivering them across a set of customer problems.
- Get Stuff Done: creates, flexes, and evangelizes a roadmap. Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Customer centric: elicits non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes quantitative and qualitative inputs to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem.
- Communication and collaboration: co-creates with teammates to deliver high-quality results. Speaks and writes with clarity.
- Grow Team Asana: mentors others. Creates great team morale. Shares best practices.
- Growth Mindset: leads with curiosity, open to feedback.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.