Senior HRBP, BusinessSan Francisco
At Asana, we build collaboration software to help every team in the world to be more effective and work effortlessly to do great things together. We believe in “Fast Growth, Mindful Business” and invest in our culture because we believe it drives our business success—which is growing at unprecedented rates.
We’re looking for an experienced, strategic people partner (Human Resources Business Partner) to partner with our business teams. This role will deliver strategic partnership with Business Leadership in order to create and execute on people strategies that accelerate business objectives and enable us to scale for hyper growth.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate with leadership on organizational design, change management, people strategy and employee engagement.
- Work with the Business Leadership team to proactively identify organizational needs, evaluate options, develop and drive needed change initiatives to support the broader talent strategy.
- Working with two other people partners that are dedicated to the business team, providing support to the group’s managers and employees worldwide.
- Use people metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention.
- Collaborate with other parts of the People Operations team to execute cyclical programs including compensation review, feedback cycles, engagement surveys and development programs.
- Serve as a coach and confidant to the business team leaders for personal growth and professional success.
- 8+ years of progressive People Operations (Human Resources) experience with 5+ years as a people partner or equivalent.
- Experience working with global business teams is a plus.
- Experience with organizational design and effectiveness, change management, performance management, leadership coaching, learning and development programs, total rewards and compliance.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Data-driven, decision maker & pragmatic problem solver who can find root causes of issues and gain leadership support to address them
- Proven ability to manage priorities among multiple stakeholders and multitask or re-prioritize as needed in a high-velocity environment.
- Collaborate effectively across a broad set of stakeholders and make decisions without having full consensus.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.