Software Engineer, ProductSan FranciscoApply now
We’re looking for people who care deeply about customers and are passionate about building products that improve the way millions of teams work together.
As a member of the team developing the software of a product-led company, you won’t just code — you will be an integral part of the entire product development process, from conception to post-launch reflection. Asana is helping teams in 195 countries become significantly more productive with our leading work management platform. You will be manifesting continuous improvements of their experience and helping us achieve our mission to enable all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asana’s Product Engineering team works closely with Product and Data Science teams to develop iterations and new features of our platform. The team does full stack work on all parts of the platform, from the core of a feature to the UI displaying it. We’re looking for outstanding people anywhere to help us innovate and scale, and we offer relocation.
What you’ll achieve
- You may work on architecting product tours with React or on transcending UI design tradeoffs; often you’ll work on both in the same day
- Participate in every step of the product development process with an open and curious team
- Develop clean, beautiful code and leave it better than you found it
- Experience growth and development by being paired with a mentor who will support and guide you through opportunities to stretch and learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
- 4+ years of experience working within large, well maintained codebases
- Excellent communication skills for collaborating with other teams
- Sound judgment when balancing moving quickly with producing quality code and long-term code maintainability
- Passionate about creating a superlative user experience and attentive to details
- Appreciate productivity and care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently, including your own
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings the aspects of themselves to the workplace that they need to thrive
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.