Technical SourcerSan Francisco
Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto, “Always Be Recruiting.”
As a Talent Sourcer you will work cross-functionally to identify, engage and highlight top talent for key roles across our engineering organization. You’ll partner with Talent Acquisition Partners, collaborate with internal stakeholders, and leverage best practices in order to support our talent acquisition goals. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team and that's where you come in!
What you'll achieve
- Build candidate pipelines for both unique and evergreen roles to support hiring for Asana’s engineering teams
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage technical talent
- Conduct initial phone screen for candidates and advocate on their behalf to Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers
- Maintain a network of potential candidates through thoughtful engagement practices, building candidate rapport through trust, and acting as a candidate advisor throughout the recruitment process
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed
- Represent Asana’s culture and values in interactions with candidates, partners and stakeholders
- 2+ years relevant experience in a technical recruiting or sourcing role; experience recruiting in a high-growth start-up environment a plus
- Ability to work independently and proactively problem solve, developing creative approaches to sourcing and engaging candidates
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for creating a delightful candidate experience
- Enthusiasm for proactively networking and establishing effective working relationships with professional networks and affinity groups; prior experience a plus
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Appreciate productivity and have a sense urgency; you’re a believer in Getting Stuff Done
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.