- Skip Ahead to
- Add feedback
Proofing lets stakeholders leave specific, actionable feedback on images so your team knows what needs to be done in order to complete their work. The ability to automatically create subtasks from annotations will make the process of giving and receiving feedback smoother and less frustrating and ultimately drive clarity about what changes need to be made.
When you access an attached image in a task:
- Tap the Proofing icon at the top of the screen
- Tap an area on the image where you wish to leave feedback
- Compose your feedback and tap Create
- Mark the annotation complete or incomplete/ add an assignee / add a due date
- Write a comment / add additional files / or add a collaborator
When you return to the parent task, you'll see these annotations listed as actionable subtasks.