Work requests course
How to create a work requests project in Asana
Requests for work can clutter an inbox quickly, especially if you’re in a role that supports many other teams, individuals, or customers. Teams like design, copywriting, IT and facilities can streamline their requests process by tracking the work requests in an Asana project, where you can easily organize requests by priority level, assign the work, and track progress.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use an Asana project to take incoming requests and manage them efficiently. Using Asana to manage requests will standardize the process and make sure nothing falls through the cracks. This course will teach you how to set up a form to take requests, as well as how to manage requests over time.
This is an on-demand, interactive course. By completing this course, you will learn how to:
- Create a project to centralize requests
- Connect forms to capture more requests
- Triage new requests and manage the requests pipeline
- Watch 3 separate video chapters
- Take 2 quizzes
- 10-20 minutes per chapter
- <1 hour for the entire course
- The Asana Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers and learn how other customers use Asana.
- Check out this blog article on how to master work requests
- Read this article about managing work requests in the guide.
- Check out the Marketing Playbook for a lot of other strategies.
After you complete all three chapters, you’ll be ready to manage work requests for your entire organization.
Let’s get started.