Project organization course
Asana helps teams plan and coordinate efforts to hit their goals and deadlines on any type of project or process. But how you organize things can vary. Luckily, Asana is flexible, so any type of team can customize it to meet their team’s workflow. In this seven-part, on demand course, we’ll teach you project management essentials and show you how you can use them to build great Asana projects, no matter what work you’re tracking.
By completing this course, you will learn how to:
- Plan and organize a project in Asana
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Asana
- Create time-saving templates for any type of work
- Use Asana for status updates
- Strategically find and prioritize work
- Watch 7 video chapters
- Complete 6 practice exercises
- Take 6 quizzes
- 10-20 minutes per chapter
- 1-2 hours for the entire course
The Asana Community is a great resource to ask questions during the session, get help from other Asana customers and learn more
After you complete all seven chapters, you’ll get an exclusive Asana sticker showing you’re a certified project management master. (And, yes, your teammates will be jealous).
Let’s get started.