Meeting Agendas course
How to organize meetings in Asana
Meetings bring great minds together, but poor planning can make them fall apart, becoming a drain on time and energy. With a shared meeting agenda project in Asana, you’ll walk into meetings knowing what to discuss, and walk out knowing what’s next. In this three unit, on-demand course, you will learn how to organize company meetings with collaborative agendas, connected notes, and accountability on follow ups.
This is an on-demand, interactive course. By completing this course, you will learn how to:
- Create a collaborative meeting agenda
- Take actionable notes and follow ups during meetings
- Organize various types of meetings
- Watch 3 separate video chapters
- Complete 3 exercises
- Take 3 quizzes
- 10-20 minutes per chapter
- 30-60 minutes for the entire course
The Asana Community is a great resource to ask questions during the session, get help from other Asana customers and learn more.
After you complete all three chapters, you’ll have a collaborative meeting agenda project and will receive a certificate for the course.
Let’s get started.