Marketing Strategy course
How to organize your Marketing strategy in Asana
Your marketing strategies are your team’s manifesto. Your north star. Your playbook. While every marketing team uses different types of strategies—demand generation, digital, content, events, partnerships, etc.—having clearly defined and actionable strategies are a universal need. If you need help defining your strategies, check out our free guide here. In this five unit, on-demand course, you’ll learn how to organize your marketing strategies into an actionable playbook for your team.
This is an on-demand, interactive course. By completing this course, you will learn how to:
- Capture and organize your marketing strategies and goals
- Define actionable tactics for each strategy
- Communicate progress on strategies
- Managing your marketing playbook over time
- Watch 5 separate video chapters
- Complete 5 exercises
- Take 5 quizzes
- 10-20 minutes per chapter
- 1-2 hours for the entire course
The Asana Community is a great resource to ask questions during the session, get help from other Asana customers and learn more.
After you complete all five chapters, you’ll have a collaborative strategy project and will receive a certificate for the course.
Let’s get started.