Product marketing launch course
How to plan a product marketing launch in Asana
It takes a lot of work to get your new products in front of customers, and even more to get them to try or buy them. Whether you’re working on a small feature update or an entirely new product line, it can be a struggle to keep everyone on the same page as timelines and tactics shift.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use an Asana project to plan and execute your product launch. Using Asana to track your product launches will ensure everyone across your organization knows what is happening, when it’s happening, and who’s responsible for all the different pieces of work for a seamless launch.
This is an on-demand, interactive course. By completing this course, you will learn how to:
- Create and organize an Asana project for a product launch
- Streamline project planning with templates
- Collaborate effectively with teammates on the project
- Manage your launch to completion
- Provide status updates in Asana
- Watch 6 separate video chapters
- Complete 6 practice exercises
- Take 6 quizzes
- 10-20 minutes per chapter
- 1-2 hours for the entire course
- The Asana Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers and learn how other customers use Asana.
- Read this article about Product launches in the guide.
- Read this blog post about managing product launches.
- Check out the Marketing Playbook for a lot of other strategies.
After you complete all six chapters, you’ll be ready to manage product launches from start to finish.
Let’s get started.