Goals & Milestones course
How to plan an event in Asana
Using Asana for strategic planning and goal tracking helps keep your objectives top of mind, and communicate on your progress, so you know what’s progressing and how. In this four unit, on-demand course, you’ll learn how to manage company goals with organized milestones, connected projects, and stakeholder management processes.
This is an on-demand, interactive course. By completing this course, you will learn how to:
- Organize company goals and milestones
- Connect goals to actionable work
- Document and communicate progress on goals
- Manage goals over time
- Watch 4 separate video chapters
- Complete 4 exercises
- Take 4 quizzes
- 10-20 minutes per chapter
- 40-80 minutes for the entire course
The Asana Community is a great resource to ask questions during the session, get help from other Asana customers and learn more.
After you complete all four chapters, you’ll have a collaborative goals project and will receive a certificate for the course.
Let’s get started.