Event planning course
How to plan an event in Asana
Gone are the days of managing an event with a clipboard! Hit deadlines, run productive meetings, and track everything—whether checklists, schedules, or organizing the entertainment- in Asana. Asana helps you move any kind of work across the finish line so that your event is a success. In this six-part, on-demand course, you’ll learn how to plan your events in Asana, how to track progress, manage vendors, and make checklists for each step leading up to the big day.
This is an on-demand, interactive course. By completing this course, you will learn how to:
- Create an organized project to plan your event
- Structure your process using sections and custom fields
- Plan out every step in the event planning process, down to the minute
- Loop in everyone involved with your event and keep your project updated
- Manage your timeline until the day of the event
- Watch 6 separate video chapters
- Complete 6 exercises
- Take 6 quizzes
- 10-20 minutes per chapter
- 1-2 hours for the entire course
The Asana Community is a great resource to ask questions during the session, get help from other Asana customers and learn more.
After you complete all six chapters, you’ll have an organized project template to plan your event with ease.
Let’s get started.