Editorial calendar course
How to organize your editorial calendar in Asana
Using Asana as your editorial calendar, your team will be able to see the status of all content in progress, visualize the publication schedule, and hit deadlines. In this six-part, on-demand course, we’ll teach you how to set up your editorial calendar in Asana and show you how you can use it to take each piece of content from idea, to draft, through edits, to publication- faster.
This is an on-demand, interactive course. By completing this course, you will learn how to:
- Create an organized project for your editorial calendar
- Streamline content scheduling with template tasks
- Collaborate on content creation and edits
- Manage your calendar over time
- Watch 6 separate video chapters
- Complete 6 practice exercises
- Take 6 quizzes
- 10-20 minutes per chapter
- 1-2 hours for the entire course
The Asana Community is a great resource to ask questions during the session, get help from other Asana customers and learn more.
After you complete all six chapters, you’ll have your content calendar organized to publish content easier and faster than ever before.
Let’s get started.