Chapter 3: Triaging new requests and managing the pipeline
In this chapter, you’ll learn how to identify and assign out new requests, communicate on progress and manage the pipeline with views, sort, and updates.
Once your requests project is live, be sure to triage new requests and manage the pipeline.
- Identify the project owner
- As new requests come in, the project owner should triage and assign out requests
- Gather additional information about a request in the comments section. Use @-mentioning.
- Check in with the project regularly to review tasks and follow-up on items that are overdue
- Add in relevant stakeholders, anyone that needs to keep track of requests, and anyone who makes requests often. Adjust their notification settings.
- Post occassional status updates in the progress tab
Answer this question to continue to the next chapter: