Chapter 3: Organizing your plan in Asana
From paper and spreadsheets to Asana: we’ll show you how to turn any plan into an Asana project.
Now, you are going to create a project in Asana. You’ll follow the same steps we showed you in the video including:
- Create a project
- Add the project name and description
- Choose the layout and privacy settings
- Create sections and custom fields for the categories and context
- Add tasks into the project
- Add in stakeholders as members
Answer this short quiz to continue to the next chapter:
Way to go!