You have successfully completed the final chapter of the course.
Over the course of this training you learned how to:
- Use private projects to handle certain information with care (chapter 2)
- Add structure and context to your work with custom fields (chapter 3)
- Use task dependencies to mark one task as waiting on another (chapter 4)
- Find insights about your team’s work with search reports (chapter 5)
- Reduce the duplication of work with template projects (chapter 6)
You have used this information to organize work for your team in Asana and have mastered the material. We look forward to seeing what work your team will accomplish with Asana.
Share your feedback
If you have 2 minutes to spare, we would love to get your feedback about this course. Please fill out the 3 question survey here.
Below are additional resources if you want to continue your educational journey.
If you want to participate in a live training session with one of our success managers, you can see the course schedule and sign up here
Asana Lessons to share with your team
Now that you’re a task master, you can share these fun lessons with your teammates to teach them the basics in 15 minutes so you can work together in Asana.