Unit 2: Collaborate in your one-on-one project
Learn how to use the 1:1 project during and after 1:1 meetings including displaying related work, taking notes, and assigning follow up tasks.
Now, you are going to make your one-on-one project collaborative by adding in your fellow participant and adding tasks. You’ll follow the same steps we showed you in the video including:
- Add all your fellow meeting participant as a project member
- Post a conversation letting your teammate know they can start adding agenda items or review together in your next one-on-one
- Add upcoming topics to the agenda and add related tasks from existing projects
- During the meeting, use the agenda project together to know what to discuss and to summarize the discussion for reference later
- For every follow up discussed during the meeting, assign a task to the responsible individual and mark the due date and start date for the timing of the work
- Add in any additional sections for reference information you want to share between the two of you, including reviews, requests, career development plans, or recognition tasks.
Answer this short question to continue to the next chapter: