You have successfully completed the final chapter of the course.
Over the course of this training you learned how to:
- Create an organized project for your editorial calendar (chapter 2)
- Streamline content scheduling with template tasks (chapter 3)
- Build out the content onto your calendar (chapter 4)
- Collaborate on content creation and edits (chapter 5)
- Manage your editorial calendar over time (chapter 6)
You have used this information to organize your team’s editorial calendar so you can publish more content, faster. Way to go!
Share your feedback
If you have 2 minutes to spare, we would love to get your feedback about this course. Please fill out the 3 question survey here.
Below are additional resources if you want to continue your educational journey.
If you want to participate in a live training session with one of our success managers, you can see the course schedule and sign up here
Asana Lessons to share with your team
Now that you’re a task master, you can share these fun lessons with your teammates to teach them the basics in 15 minutes so you can work together in Asana.