Chapter 4: Scheduling new content
Once you have your projects and the template tasks created, you’re ready for faster and easier editorial planning process. We’ll show you how to schedule each new piece of content using the structure you’ve set up.
Now, you are going to create tasks for each piece of content by copying the template tasks. You’ll follow the same steps we showed you in the video for each content piece including:
- Copy the applicable template task
- Customize the details of the content piece including the name, due date, description, assignee, and custom fields
- Fill in the details of each subtask to indicate who will complete each step of the process (subtask assignee) and when it will be done by (subtask due date)
- Add all content stakeholders as followers to the content task
- Post a comment to let stakeholders know this content piece is scheduled
- Repeat these steps for each additional piece of content on your current calendar
Answer this short quiz to continue to the next chapter:
Way to go!