Chapter 2: Creating an organized editorial project
From paper and documents to Asana: we’ll show you how to turn your editorial process into an Asana project.
Now, you are going to create a project in Asana. You’ll follow the same steps we showed you in the video including:
- Create a project from the “Editorial Calendar” template
- Edit the project name and description
- Customize the placeholder sections for your content structure
- Edit the custom fields to capture the channels and other context you captured in your outline
- Delete the example tasks in the project
Answer this short quiz to continue to the next chapter:
Way to go!