Chapter 6: Working with external partners
Sometimes you need to collaborate with partners outside your team. We’ll show you how to set up a separate project to provide access to the right information while easily keeping everyone on the same page.
Now, you are going to create a project for external partners. You’ll follow the same steps we showed you in the video including:
- Create a new project and include an indication of which partner it is for in the project name
- Navigate back to the campaign project, and select (or multi-select) the tasks that you need to share with your partners
- Add these tasks to the new partner project and add them to the appropriate section
- Repeat with any tasks that you want to share with your external partnersA
- dd your external partners to the partner project as project members
Answer this short quiz to continue to the next chapter:
Way to go!