Chapter 5: Managing your campaign
It is important to have a project owner identified to check in with your campaign project over time. We’ll show you how the campaign manager can keep your campaign on track while informing stakeholders on progress along the way.
Now, you are going to update your campaign project. You’ll follow the same steps we showed you in the video including:
- Add your campaign manager as the project owner on the Progress tab
- Change the sort or view option of the project to find a task you need to check in on
- Post a comment on a task with a question, suggestion, or update for the assignee
- Post a progress update with information about upcoming content on the calendar
- Use @-mentioning to link out to the relevant content tasks
Answer this short quiz to continue to the next chapter:
Way to go!