Chapter 3: Planning a new campaign
With your template ready, you can speed up the planning process and ensure you won’t miss any important steps. We’ll show you how to use the template to plan a new campaign.
Now, you are going to create a project for an upcoming campaign by copying the template project. You’ll follow the same steps we showed you in the video for each campaign including:
- Copy the applicable template project
- Customize the details of the project including the name, description, owner, due date, and tasks
- Fill in the details of each task to indicate who will complete each step of the process (assignee) and when it will be done by (due date) as well as any other necessary information (fields, description, comments, attachments)
- Add any custom steps that were not included in the template and fill in the details for each step
- Add all campaign stakeholders as project members and adjust their notification settings
- Post a conversation and/or hold a kick-off meeting to let stakeholders know this campaign is scheduled
Answer this short quiz to continue to the next chapter:
Way to go!