Chapter 2: Creating an organized campaign template project
From paper, spreadsheets and documents to Asana: we’ll show you how to turn your campaign process into an Asana project.
Now, you are going to create a project in Asana. You’ll follow the same steps we showed you in the video including:
- Create a project
- Edit the project name and description to include the instructions and placeholder information needed for your campaigns
- Add sections to structure your campaign process
- Add custom fields to capture the channels and other context you captured in your outline
- Create a task for each step in the process including the name, description, fields, attachments, subtasks, dependencies and followers
- Save the project as a template
Answer this short quiz to continue to the next chapter:
Way to go!