Campaign management course
How to manage campaigns in Asana
Using Asana to manage campaigns, you will be able to keep track of next steps, who’s responsible for them, and when they’ll be done. In this seven-part, on-demand course, we’ll teach you how to set up your campaign management process in Asana and show you how you can use it to keep everyone on the same page—even as your team creates content for multiple channels or works cross-functionally.
This is an on-demand, interactive course. By completing this course, you will learn how to:
- Create an organized project for your campaign process
- Streamline campaign planning with templates
- Collaborate on campaign steps across the team and with external partners
- Manage your campaign to completion
- Refine your campaign process over time
- Watch 7 separate video chapters
- Complete 7 practice exercises
- Take 7 quizzes
- 10-20 minutes per chapter
- 1-2 hours for the entire course
The Asana Community is a great resource to ask questions during the session, get help from other Asana customers and learn more.
After you complete all seven chapters, you’ll have your campaign process and a current campaign organized to keep everyone on the same page.
Let’s get started.