Learn about Asana Enterprise features
Asana helps teams easily track their work so everyone knows who’s doing what, by when. For larger teams and companies with more complex workflows you need the right features in place for security, administration, and efficiency. Asana Enterprise offers even more features and control so that any team can use Asana, according to your entire organization’s standards.
Asana Enterprise features
In addition to all Asana Premium features, Enterprise also gives you:
- Team management—Manage teams with more advanced admin controls, including access to our Admin API and SAML.
- User provisioning and deprovisioning—Add and remove users in Asana through your standardized SAML provider.
- Extra data security and control—Easily export or delete data from Asana, and have your data backed up on separate servers, across multiple locations. We also guarantee a 99.9% uptime SLA, so you can always access this data.
- Customer Success Program—Get a dedicated Customer Success Manager to create an onboarding plan tailored to your organization’s needs and implement new workflows as you grow with Asana.
- Expedited support tickets—Have a question? Get a guaranteed response within two business hours from our customer support team.
- Custom branding—Put your logo front and center. With custom branding, you can use your own logo in Asana.
What are the benefits of Asana Enterprise?
Combined with the benefits of Asana Premium, Asana Enterprise is the most powerful version of Asana yet.
Enterprise admins can more easily manage teams to add and deprovision members as they join and leave the company. They can also use our Admin API to manage app configurations, permissions, and team and user settings. SAML ensures a secure sign on for all users as an additional layer of control and protection.
Sensitive information and data need to be protected inside and outside of Asana. With Enterprise, you can access all the data from your organization’s Asana account and export into a JSON file. You can also delete data that’s sensitive or no longer needed. All Enterprise user data is stored on an additional off-site server, so there’s no risk of data loss.
Get the most out of Asana
You’ll be assigned a Customer Success Manager (CSM) that will help you deploy Asana by mapping various team workflows, discussing best practices and recommendations specific to your organization, and offering training materials to ensure everyone from new users to power users are getting the most out of Asana at your organization.
Our support team will also be here to help, providing a guaranteed response within two business hours. That way, your teams can get back to work faster.
Asana Enterprise is recommended for larger companies, and those seeking more security and admin controls—but every organization has different needs and requirements. Here are a few questions to ask as you consider Asana Enterprise:
- Are you planning on using Asana company-wide? Enterprise customers get more assistance and attention that’s specific to their needs so everyone can be successful implementing and using Asana.
- Do you need flexible and robust admin controls? Premium offers some controls, but only Enterprise has full-service admin capabilities.
- Do you have specific security requirements for software? We can work with Enterprise customers to ensure that all standards are met.
- Will you be putting sensitive information into Asana? Your data in Asana is always protected, but Enterprise offers more control over this information and additional data back-ups.
- Do you want customized training and faster support? Your assigned CSM will be intimately acquainted with your account to answer specific questions, and you’ll get a faster support response.
How to upgrade
To get started, email email@example.com, and our team will get in touch to understand your needs and move your organization to Enterprise.