Want to learn more about Asana Premium? Here is a quick overview of what you can do—and what you get—when you upgrade to Asana Premium.
Run your business with Asana Premium
- Add more members: Asana is more valuable when your whole team is using it. Add more than 15 members to each team and invite external guests.
- See project progress: See a high-level view of work happening across your team. Add as many projects to your dashboard as you want.
- Control what you share: Make sure the right people see the right info. Limit access to any project, create hidden teams for sensitive work, or make teams public.
- Find the info you need: Customize your search with additional fields using Advanced Search. Plus, create and save custom views across projects, assignees, due dates, and more.
- Secure your data: Designate Organization admins who can deprovision members, enable Google SSO, and export your data.
- Get set up for success: We can help your team transition your workflows to Asana. Partner with a Customer Success Manager to deploy Asana successfully.
- Manage complex projects: Keep your teammates in the loop. Mark one task as dependent upon another to automatically know when work is ready to begin.
- Track Anything: Track your work, your way with custom fields. Add fields to any projects, so you can track exactly what matters most to your organization.
|Unlimited tasks, projects, conversations, and more||Unlimited tasks, projects, conversations, and more|
|Up to 15 members per team||No member limit|
|Up to 3 projects per dashboard||Unlimited dashboards|
|Private teams and projects|
|Advanced Search and reports|
|Customer Success Program**|
- *Organization upgrades only
- **For qualified user tiers
Great teams get great results
NASA, Salesforce, Buzzfeed, and many other companies are doing great things with Asana.
- Asana has made teams 45% more efficient
- 82% of customers say Asana gives their team increased clarity
- 80% of customers say Asana increases accountability on their team