Proofing lets stakeholders leave specific, actionable feedback on images so your team knows what needs to be done to complete their work. The ability to automatically create subtasks from annotations will make the process of giving and receiving feedback smoother and less frustrating and ultimately drive clarity about what changes need to be made.
Learn how to streamline feedback cycles with proofing in our Scale with Asana Business webinar. Register now
Create a proofing task
You can comment on images and track next steps in subtasks to leave actionable feedback for your team and move work forward.
To add feedback:
- Click the image attached in the task
- Click Add Feedback on the top-right
- Click the area on the image where you wish to leave feedback
- A subtask with the feedback will be created
From the subtask, you can rename the subtask, add an assignee, asign a due date, and add a description for more detailed feedback.
You can use proofing for PDF, PNG, JPG, GIF, and BMP files.
View actionable feedback
When you return to the parent task, you'll see any annotations listed as actionable subtasks and in the attached image.
You can also use proofing on PDF files. Your feeback will be marked as actionable subtasks.
PDF Proofing is also available on IOS and Android.
Proofing on mobile
When you access an attached image in a task:
- Tap the area on the image where you wish to leave feedback
- Write your feedback and tap Create
- Navigate to the subtask to add additional information
Start giving and receiving actionable feedback in one place. Get started with a free 30 day Asana trial. Try for free