The Team Page is a central location where you can access all your Team’s work.
There are two main views in Team Pages: Conversations and Calendar.
Along with Conversations and Calendar, the Team Page also allows you view a list of Team MembersTeam Members Someone that has access to all public projects and conversations in a Team. Read more , a list of your Team’s projectsprojects Projects are lists of tasks. Read more , and access the Team SettingsTeam Settings team settings are adjustments that only affect a team, not an entire Organization. Read more .
Access Team Pages
Click on any Team’s name in the sidebar to access that Team’s page.
From the Team Page, you can:
- Access your Team SettingsTeam Settings team settings are adjustments that only affect a team, not an entire Organization. Read more and full list of Team MembersTeam Members Someone that has access to all public projects and conversations in a Team. Read more
- Access your Team’s ConversationsConversations Conversations are how users communicate in Asana. Start a conversation on any project or team page. Read more or Calendar
- Click Description to add a description or purpose for your Team
- View a list of your Team’s projectsprojects Projects are lists of tasks. Read more can be found on the right side of the screen
Use Team Conversations to share team-wide announcements, celebrate major accomplishments, or talk about multiple projects at a time.
From the Conversations tab in Team Page, you can:
- Create a new Conversation
- View previous Conversations
Team Calendars are a great way for projecting at your team check-ins and for senior managers to stay informed on what your Team is working on for the days and weeks ahead.
Team Calendars display tasks from all of your Team’s projects in a single view and you can adjust the start day of your Calendar from your profile settings.
Tasks created in My Tasks are not associated to a project and therefore, will not appear on the Team Calendar; add your tasks to a project and they will then appear on the Team Calendar. This also applies to subtasks. Subtasks must be manually added to a project in order to appear on your Team Calendar.
Navigating Team Calendars
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the team name to view another week or month
- Click Today to go back to viewing the current week and month
- Click the Show Weekends icon to display Saturday/Sunday on the Team Calendar
Team Calendars are read-only and tasks cannot be added to it. Add tasks to a project to make them appear in the Team Calendar.
Click any task name on the Team Calendar to view its details.
If changes to tasks take place (completions, due date changes, etc.) while you’re viewing a Team Calendar, you will not see those changes reflected live. Click the Refresh button to re-sync the Team Calendar.