Team calendars & conversations
The Team Page is a central location where you can access all your Team’s work.
There are two main views in Team Pages: Conversations and Calendar.
Along with Conversations and Calendar, the Team Page also allows you view a list of Team MembersTeam Members Someone that has access to all public projects and conversations in a Team. Read more , a list of your Team’s projectsprojects Projects are lists of tasks. Read more , and access the Team SettingsTeam Settings team settings are adjustments that only affect a team, not an entire Organization. Read more .
Access Team Pages
Click Team Conversations or Team Calendar under any Team’s name from the sidebar.
Navigate Team Pages:
- Click ConversationsConversations Conversations are how users communicate in Asana. Start a conversation on any project or team page. Read more to view your Team’s Conversations
- Click Calendar to view your Teams’s Calendar
- Click Description to add a description or purpose for your Team
- A list of your Team’s projectsprojects Projects are lists of tasks. Read more can be found on the right side of the screen
- Click the + icon to view a full list of Team MembersTeam Members Someone that has access to all public projects and conversations in a Team. Read more
- Click the drop down arrow to access your Team SettingsTeam Settings team settings are adjustments that only affect a team, not an entire Organization. Read more
Team Calendars are a great way for projecting at your team check-ins and for senior managers to stay informed on what your Team is working on for the days and weeks ahead.
Team Calendars are only available if you have between 2-200 projects in your Team, including archived projects. If your Team Calendar disappears, try moving some projects to another team or delete any unnecessary ones.
Team Calendars display tasks from all of your Team’s projects in a single view and you can adjust the start day of your Calendar from your profile settings.
Tasks created in My Tasks are not associated to a project and therefore, will not appear on the Team Calendar; add your tasks to a project and they will then appear on the Team Calendar. The same is true of subtasks. Once a subtask has been added to a project within the team, it will appear on the Team Calendar.
Navigating Team Calendars
- Click Show Weekends to display Saturday/Sunday on the Team Calendar
- Click the dropdown arrow to view another week or month
- Click Today to go back to viewing the current week and month
- Click Refresh to re-sync the Team Calendar
Team Calendars are read-only and tasks cannot be added to it. Add tasks to a project to make them appear in the Team Calendar.
Click any task name on the Team Calendar to view its details.
If changes to tasks take place (completions, due date changes, etc.) while you’re viewing a Team Calendar, you will not see those changes reflected live. Click the Refresh button to re-sync the Team Calendar.
To access Team Conversations:
- Click Team Conversations under your desired team from the sidebarsidebar Use the sidebar to navigate to the dashboard, starred items, projects, and teams. The sidebar can be collapsed. Read more
- Navigate to the Conversations View from the headerheader The header is part of the user interface between the top bar and the main pane and lets users navigate projects. Read more
More information about Team Conversations can be found in the ConversationsConversations Conversations are how users communicate in Asana. Start a conversation on any project or team page. Read more section of the Guide.