Asana for Salesforce
Sales teams need to collaborate with implementation teams (Asana users) throughout the sales cycle. Asana for Salesforce lets you kick off new phases of work for your colleagues using Asana, and get visibility into how they’re progressing.
The Asana for Salesforce integration adds value to Organziations by enabling your Sales teams to efficiently collaborate with other cross functional team members throughout the entire sales cycle so deals close faster. It also automates the hand-off between the Sales and Post-Sales/Implementation teams to reduce manual work and allow for greater clarity.
Requirements for installation
The Asana for Salesforce integration is optimized for Lightning but compatible with Salesforce Classic. Please note that some setup/configuration steps might be different for Classic and Lightning.
We support: Enterprise, and Unlimited editions.
You must be a Salesforce Admin to install the Asana for Salesforce integration. You also need to have an Asana account.
Enabling Sales teams to collaborate with Support teams
Asana for Salesforce helps your Sales teams collaborate with other team members throughout the entire sales cycle:
- Allow Sales teams to request work (via Asana tasks) to Sales support teams without having to leave Salesforce.
- Allow Sales teams to track the progress of Asana tasks within the right context in Salesforce (e.g. a specific Salesforce opportunity).
- Automate any of the Asana work requests via Salesforce’s powerful Process Builder and/or Flow.
Automating the hand-off between the Sales and Post-Sales/Implementation teams
Asana for Salesforce also helps automate and streamline the hand-off between Sales teams and Post-Sales teams once a deal is closed:
- Automate and streamline the hand-off between the Sales and Post-Sales to reduce manual work, and enable implementation work to start right after a deal closes. You can either take advantage of our native automation rule, or leverage Salesforce’s Process Builder and/or Flow to create your own custom hand-off processes.
- Give Sales teams visibility into the post-sales implementation progress contextually within Salesforce.