Microsoft Teams & Asana
Use Asana’s integration with Microsoft Teams to add Asana projects to group chats and turn conversations into actionable work, all in one place. Chat with teammates about a project while looking at the full task list, including task assignees, due dates, and complete tasks when they’re done.
Add Asana projects to Microsoft Teams
Log in to your Teams account in Office 365 and click the + button in the top navigation to add a tab.
Permissions of projects added as tabs will remain the same.
Click the Asana icon in the Add a tab dialogue box and connect your Asana account to your Teams account.
Once you’ve connected your Asana account to your Teams account:
- Choose the Organization or Workspace you’d like to work in
- Search for the project you want to add, or create a new one
- Click Save to add your Asana project as a tab
- Your team will be notified that an Asana project has been added unless you uncheck the box in the bottom left corner
- Add as many Asana projects as you need to as tabs within your team
Need help? Check out Microsoft’s Support page here.