Google Forms & Asana
Use the integration with Google Forms to funnel submissions from web forms to your projects in Asana.
Gather information from people outside of your company:
- Capture sales leads on your website and manage them in Asana
- Collect support tickets from users
- Collect orders or requests
- Manage and categorize a list of event attendees
- Use forms on your jobs page, and manage applications in Asana
- Collect names of people interested in doing user research or beta testing
Gather information from your team or company:
- Input structured bug details for bug/issue tracking
- Gather structured info from employees—like contact information
- Build a system for collecting employee referrals
- Gather survey feedback that’s public to everyone on your team
- Create a “suggestion box” for your team
Use Asana’s Email Integration to send responses from Google Forms to your projects in Asana.
Install the Email Notifications for Forms add-on for Google Forms.
Create a new rule in Google Forms:
- Click the puzzle icon and select Email Notifications for Forms
- From the popup window, select Create Email Notification
- Enter Sender’s Name and email address
- Enter the email address for your project in Asana
- Click Continue
The Sender’s email address will have to be associated with an Asana account that has access to your project.
How to access an email template for forms
From the add-on plugin for Google Forms you can also access the Email Template Designer under the template section to create your very own template.
- From forms access Email Template Designer
- Users can edit the Email Subject line and the Email Message Body from the pop-up dialog and add a form field
- Save to create your own template
Users can also create email templates for notifications.