Web Forms & Asana
Use our integration with Google Forms to funnel submissions from web forms to your projects in Asana.
Gather information from people outside of your company:
- Capture sales leads on your website and manage them in Asana
- Collect support tickets from users
- Collect orders or requests
- Manage and categorize a list of event attendees
- Use forms on your jobs page, and manage applications in Asana
- Collect names of people interested in doing user research or beta testing
Gather information from your team or company:
- Input structured bug details for bug/issue tracking
- Gather structured info from employees—like contact information
- Build a system for collecting employee referrals
- Gather survey feedback that’s public to everyone on your team
- Create a “suggestion box” for your team
Use Asana’s Email Integration to send responses from Google Forms to your projects in Asana.
Install the Email Notifications for Forms add-on for Google Forms.
Create a new rule in Google Forms:
- Click the puzzle icon and select Email Notifications for Forms
- From the popup window, select Create New Rule
- Enter Sender’s Name and email address
- Enter the email address for your project in Asana
- Click Continue
The Sender’s email address will have to be associated with an Asana account that has access to your project.
Send form submissions to your Asana project:
- Enter an Email subject line. This will become your task’s title
- Enter an Email body. Include All Answers within double curly brackets to automatically add every answer in a response to your body
- Click Create Rule
Use the + Add dropdowns to insert modular data from the response in the subject line or body of your Email notification.
Once you’ve created this rule, a task will be be added to your project for every submission that your form receives.