Chrome & Asana
If you're using Google Chrome, download the Asana Extension for Chrome from the Chrome Web Store to quickly add tasks to Asana while you're browsing other sites.
With the extension installed, click the Asana logo near the top right corner of your Google Chrome window.
From the extension, you can:
- Search for existing tasks in Asana
- Select which Workspace or Organization to create the task
- Assign the task
- Add the task to a project
- Add a task name
- Enter a task description
- Add a due date
- Paste the current page's URL into the task description
- Edit the values of a project's existing Custom Fields
- Once you're finished, click Create Task