Chrome & Asana
If you’re using Google Chrome, download the Asana Extension for Chrome from the Chrome Web Store to quickly add tasks to Asana while you’re browsing other sites.
With the extension installed, click the Asana logo near the top right corner of your Google Chrome window.
From the extension, you can:
- Search for existing tasks in Asana
- Select which Workspace or Organization to create the task
- AssignAssign The person responsible for the task or subtask. Asana allows one assignee per task or subtask. Read more the task
- Add the task to a project
- Add a task name
- Enter a task descriptiontask description Task description is a text field that allows users to add details and context to their tasks. Read more
- Add a due datedue date The date that a task or subtask is due. Read more
- Paste the current page’s URL into the task descriptiontask description Task description is a text field that allows users to add details and context to their tasks. Read more
- Edit the values of a project’s existing custom fields
- Once you’re finished, click Create Task