Using Search on Android
- Skip Ahead to
- Using Search
Use search to find tasks, projects, teams, conversations, tags, or people in your Workspace or Organization.
To access Search tap on the Search icon from your Home screen.
Start typing to look for tasks, projects, teams, Conversations, tags, or people in your Workspace or Organization.
You can also use your Google search bar to find search results from Asana
When searching, the results will display:
- teamsteamsA team is a group of people in an Organization who are working together on a collection of projects.Read more - select a team to view projects and members within it
- projectsprojectsProjects are lists of tasks.Read more - select a project to view its corresponding list of tasks
- taskstasksTasks are the basic unit of work in Asana. Tasks can represent any kind of work, break down work into smaller pieces, or store information.Read more - select a task to view its details
- conversationsconversationsConversations are how users communicate in Asana. Start a conversation on any project or team page.Read more - select a Conversation to view its details
- tagstagsUse tags to mark tasks or group together similar tasks.Read more - select a tag to view its corresponding list of tasks
- People - select a person to view their My Tasks