Product Marketing Manager, DemosSan FranciscoSolicitar ahora
At Asana, we’re on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling the world's teams to work together effortlessly. As companies evolve how teams collaborate and work together, Asana is uniquely positioned to help them drive cross-functional coordination that delivers results. Our team is growing and looking to accelerate our ability to innovate on and demonstrate work management.
We are looking for an experienced technical product marketer to help own product demonstrations for our revenue teams. In this role you will be a leader in crafting innovative visual demo stories, enabling sales to provide experiences that showcase Asana and work management, creating demonstration content, and building a technical environment that powers great demos. In this high-impact role, you’ll work with the team to set the gold standard for what great demos look like.
Asana’s Product Marketing team is a tight-knit, collaborative group from many different backgrounds who love to show the art of the possible by combining customer and competitive insights, product knowledge, and best-in-class storytelling. PMM helps shape the product roadmap, enables customer-facing teams, supports marketing events around the world, and drives big product launches. We love to help each other grow and can’t wait for you to join us!
What you’ll achieve
- Work closely with key partners to define demo strategy for Asana
- Partner with PMM, sales, SE’s, engineering and to execute on the strategy
- Storyboard product demos for marketing moments and product launches
- Craft demos that inspire customers to the art of the possible with work management
- Develop compelling and easy to understand content and tools for revenue teams including videos, slides, enablement materials, and talk tracks
- Develop, maintain and evolve Asana demo environments
- Work closely with sales enablement to train and guide Asana revenue teams
- Present demos at key engagements and events including webinars, marketing events, analyst demonstrations and more
- Work closely with senior execs and their staff to deliver world-class demo experiences
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing, solutions engineering, or other technical demo roles
- Superior storytelling and demo skills
- Ability to develop demo environments and set up processes to maintain
- Exceptional ability to craft demo stories that showcase value to customers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- SaaS corporate messaging and sales enablement experience preferred
- Love working in a collaborative and creative environment
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Developer experience working with API’s and web development
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.