What is dynamic insight?
Using Dynamic Insight, you can integrate Asana to all your other cloud apps or on-premise systems, automate workflows, and transfer data easily. Dynamic Insight provides an extremely high level of flexibility for any integration workflow (e.g. "What you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) editor) including advanced data manipulation, such as transforming all kinds of data in between automation steps.
Get dynamic insight + Asana
- Login to Dynamic Insight. From the dashboard, click "Flow Builder,” then “New Flow.”
- Drag & drop Asana on the workflow builder and connect it with other apps as needed. Use the workflow builder to map the data from each step to the next one. Then, save the file.
- In Dynamic Insight, go to Settings > Connector Auth, click “Add” and select Asana, then include your account’s subdomain and enter the API token
- Next, go back to the Flow Builder and add the Connector Auth to each respective Asana step
- Finally, save your flow again, test, and run it
- If you want to add a webhook, click on “Edit” and get the webhook trigger URL and include it in Asana as you see fit to pass data to Dynamic Insight.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the dynamic insight Asana integration, visit the support page or email their team at email@example.com
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.