What is DoMetrix?
DoMetrix is an Asana integration that brings visual progress bars and productivity metrics right into the Asana interface, providing project managers, teams, and individuals seamless progress tracking.
DoMetrix’s mission is to allow continuous improvement of teamwork and productivity by unlocking the hidden information generated by the modern workforce.
How to create DoMetrix reporting in Asana
- Add the DoMetrix Chrome extension to your browser.
- Follow the steps below, or watch this short step-by-step video to get started.
- Navigate to any project in Asana and note a new section added under the project header; to get started simply press the “Start Now” button located on its right side.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to walk through the process of linking Asana with DoMetrix.
- Once completed, the same top section will display a “Track project” button. Press this button to track progress for any specific project and show visual progress.
Learn more and get support
For help, contact DoMetrix Support.